It has been a while since I have posted any experiments, using my camera. Yesterday was a nice day, I am getting ready to plant my totes on the back deck with geraniums, so I figured there is my subject.
These photographs will not be as good, as I am just playing with the camera to see how it all works and what it does (of course you will never see the really awful photos)
All of the close ups of flowers were taken using my extension tubes and experimenting with my 18-55mm and 55-250mm kit lenses. The pictures of the geraniums were taken on semi overcast day with no breeze until I got the camera out! (yesterday) and were shot in manual mode (believe me not sure of what I am doing at this time) also the close ups were taken without a tripod, as I was multi tasking and tired, and just hand held the camera.